[UDUNITS #NNP-744340]: static lib libudunits2.a

FONTAINE Laure,

> I would like to use static lib libudunits2.a

Do you want the UDUNITS package to only install a static library or do you want
a program that is outside the UDUNITS package to only use the static library of
the UDUNITS package?

> I configure with --disable-shared option

Did you execute the configure(1) script of the UDUNITS package with
"--disable-shared" or did you execute the configure(1) script of another
package with that option?

> When I execute my exe, there is the following error :
>
> error while loading shared libraries: libudunits2.so.0: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
>
> Can you help me ?
> Thank you,
> FONTAINE Laure