[UDUNITS #EYN-795297]: UDUNITS documentation

Rob,

> I am looking for the acceptable units of time for CF-compliance. The
> documentation states that any time unit acceptable in UDUNITS is acceptable
> in CF, and includes links to UDUNITS. This is where the disaster begins -
> none of the links actually points to a UDUNITS documentation. I can download
> the complete UDUNITS package, but there is no indication there of where to
> begin. Surely, there must be some documentation that I can refer to.

Which package did you get?  UDUNITS (alias UDUNITS-1) or UDUNITS-2?

They both have documentation, but not the same kind.  The UDUNITS-1
documentation comprises man(1) pages (try "man 3 udunits").  The UDUNITS-2
documentation comprises info(1) files, HTML files, and PDF files (all with the
same information).

> -Rob
>

> ------------------------------------
> Rob Raskin
> Group Supervisor, Science Data Engineering and Archiving
> Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section
> Jet Propulsion Laboratory
> Pasadena, CA 91109
> (818) 354-4228

Regards,