[Support #HQH-143932]: [udunits] Contacts Collapse Navigation Pane Content Area Control Boîte de réception Brouillons Courrier indésirable Éléments envoyés Éléments suppri

Milka,

I'm the creator of the UDUNITS packages.

> Thank you for giving us possibility to download the CDFconversion conversion
> tool.

I don't know what the CDFconversion tool is.

> Hope it'll be useful for our work, but first we have to finish its
> installation on our Linux machine.
>
> There is a problem while running ./configure since the code doesn't recognize
> the least version 2.2.8 of udunits that has been prevously installed.
> Why? Simply because there is udunits2 instead of udunits, so configure isn't
> able to detect it; We found line in configure where to change it, so that
> configure may find executable version of udunits2. Anyway, the problem comes
> after that when configure is looking for -ludunits and I have no idea how to
> solve the issue. So, we have udunits2 instead of udunits that causes problem.

I don't understand.  Are you trying to install the UDUNITS-2 package?