[UDUNITS #FOM-224333]: Where I can get the 'udunits.inc' file? Thanks.

Chong-Lin,

> Sorry for late reply due to attending a long lunch seminar.  I did
> what you suggested by adding "setenv export _XPG=1" and still got the
> same error message in "make.log":

If you're using setenv(1), then you're probably using a csh(1)-based
user shell.  Such shells use the following, non-standard syntax for
setting an environment variable:

    setenv NAME value

Try this:

1. Go to the top-level source-directory.

2. Execute the command "make distclean".

3. Execute the following commands:

    setenv PERL ''
    setenv CPPFLAGS -Df2cFortran
    setenv _XPG 1

That last one should fix the yacc(1) problem.

4. Execute the configure script. Redirect both the standard output
and standard error streams to the file "configure.log". Look at
the file. If a fatal error occurred, then send me the file and
stop.

5. Execute the command "make". Redirect both the standard output
and standard error streams to the file "make.log". Look at
the file. If a fatal error occurred, then send me the file and
stop.

6. Execute the command "make install". Redirect both the standard output
and standard error streams to the file "install.log". Look at
the file. If a fatal error occurred, then send me the file and
stop.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: FOM-224333