[UDUNITS #FOM-224333]: Where I can get the 'udunits.inc' file? Thanks.

Chung-Lin,

> Thanks a lot again, Steve.  I talked to my system manager here (Ted)
> after our last contact and found that we actually have the older
> "udunits-1.11.6" installed before.  I, therefore, did a quick test
> with f77 and got the following error messages:
>
> rin:125}f77 -o readgeneral readgeneral.f
> ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "utopen_" -- 1st referenced
> by readgeneral.o.

The "utopen_" system wasn't found because the f77(1) command didn't
reference the UDUNITS-1 library.

Version 1.11.6 of the UDUNITS package is old.  I can't recommend using
it.

> Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
> and dsos are loaded.
> ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "ncopn_" -- 1st referenced
> by readgeneral.o.
> Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
> and dsos are loaded.
> Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
> and dsos are loaded.
> ld32: INFO    152: Output file removed because of error.
>

> I'm now also forwarding this email to Ted.  Perhaps, we need to
> install the version "udunits-1.12.9" by Ted (the root)?

You can install the UDUNITS package yourself under your own home
directory.

> In any case,
> Ted may also help me answer your questions.  Stay tuned.

I'll be here.  :-)

> Thanks again,
>
> Chung-Lin

Regards,