[netCDF #IFV-320058]: udunits and windows

Ernesto,

> I'm trying to access some NetCDF files from NOAA and I'm having
> trouble figuring out how to do it on a Windows platform, in
> particular, I haven't figured out whether udunits can be installed in
> Windows XP Pro. Is there any documentation that can guide me through
> the process?

Unfortunately, I've never installed the UDUNITS package on a
Windows system and there's no documentation on how to do that.
Sorry.

ou might try posting to the netCDF user's group
<address@hidden> to see if anyone has done
this.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson