[UDUNITS #YIS-262756]: UDUNITS - Compilation Problem

Stefan,

> the night brings advices...
> I succeeded in compile udunits and Unidata decoders.

Excellent!

> My trouble came from the SELINUX. I don't know if it is interesting for
> you to know that.
> I drove it into permissive status.

We've had problems with SELINUX: it seems too restrictive.

> Is it possible to dump SYNOP into ascii form ?

If the Unidata decoders are used to create a netCDF file from SYNOP report, then
the ncdump(1) utility can be used to print the netCDF file.

> in any cases. One thousand of thanks for your help.

You're most welcome.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: YIS-262756