20031107: fail in install unidata-udunits

Hui Feng,

>Date: 06 Nov 2003 17:51:20 -0500
>From: Hui Feng <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20031106: fail in install unidata-udunits

> it helps! I am able to go through the permission hurdle.

Excellent!

> BTW, I realize that in the "include" dir, there are two
> files udunits.h and udnuits.inc. The latter is empty which
> needs to be used for my fortran reading code(readgeneral.f).
> So i am not sire if the install is complete. I have not tried
> yet.

The installed file "include/udunits.inc" should not be empty.  If it is,
then you should remove it and re-execute the "make" and "make install"
commands.  If it is still empty, then examine the file "make.log":
search for "udunits.inc" and try to determine what when wrong.

Good luck.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson