20020723:20020722: problems with UDUNITS installation

>From: =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCSiFFRCEhTSc1KjtSGyhK?= <address@hidden>

Yukiko,

>Sorry, I would like to install UDUNITS, not netCDF.

I apologize for misinterpreting your original inquiry.

>I can't install UDUNITS  well.
>Therefor I refered to below this page 'IF PROBLEMS OCCUR:'.
>http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/udunits/INSTALL
>
>When I tried 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 step, config.log gave following mesages.
>
>I tried to install UDUNITS on a DEC Alpha in Fortran.
>
>If you have some advices, could you help me?

If a failure occurs in step  6, you are asked to send the information
requested in items A through E:

    A.  The standard output of the command "uname -a".

    B.  The file VERSION, which is in the top-level source directory.

    C.  The file "configure.log".

    D.  The file "config.log", which is created by the configure script
        in the top-level source directory.

    E.  The absolute pathname of the C compiler used in the build
        process (use the type(1) or which(1) utility to determine this).

Your previous email only contained the output contained in config.log,
and this is not enough for us to understand what your problem is, or
how to help you.

In addition to the information requested in items A - E please send
the output of "env" so we can see what environment variables are in
effec when you try to build UDUNITS.  After we receive all of this
information, we should be able to help you solve your build problem.

Regards,

Tom Yoksas