20000509: Switching udunits stderr reporting off?

Paul,

In the above message, you wrote:

> Thanks for your response, looking at the code I'd come to that
> conclusion. Perhaps a better question would be, is there a
> plan to update udunits to support a C++/Java interface and
> if so would the logging level be selectable?

There are no plans for a C++ interface.

Java code that understands the same unit specifications as the UDUNITS
package already exists in the VisAD Java package:

    <http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html>

There've been no requests for this (sub)package to use anything other
than "System.err.println(...)" for error messages.

Regards,