[THREDDS #SDQ-415938]: THREDDS S3 Radar Server Outage?

Stephen,

Apparently, yes! Thanks for letting us know!

We've been dealing with some file handle leaks on the thredds server that keep
causing the disk to run out of space.

Please feel free to beat on the server so we can test whether some workarounds
I just put in place are working.

Thanks!

Ryan

> Hello,
>
> Is there an outage of the THREDDS S3 Radar Server?  I’m using siphon 0.5 on
> my Mac.
>
> Tried with my own code and one of the examples from the AMS Short Course in
> January:
>
> https://github.com/openradar/AMS_radar_in_the_cloud/blob/master/notebooks/Siphon%20Radar%20Server.ipynb
>
> <https://github.com/openradar/AMS_radar_in_the_cloud/blob/master/notebooks/Siphon%20Radar%20Server.ipynb>
>
> I received the following error on cell 12 in the notebook, and my own code. I
> am on our campus network.
>
> Thanks,
> -Steve

Ticket ID: SDQ-415938