Re: New Ticket - [THREDDS !AIN-526050]: global HYCOM forecasts

Greetings Joao,

Unfortunately, I do not know of a mailing list for HYCOM. We here at Unidata do not actually run the HYCOM server - we just maintain the THREDDS Data Server software they use on their site. Is it possible that one of these lists would help?

Cheers!

Sean