[THREDDS #TWN-232939]: AWS THREDDS NEXRAD server down?

Kevin,

Actually, I was in contact from Illinois yesterday who was doing some
statistics--looked like against KBUF, getting a new volume every couple of
minutes. Nothing crazy, but sustained enough use to bring down the machine.

Anyhow, the problem was that the memory on the machine was filling up (the
micros only have 1GB). I'm hoping an extra GB of memory can solve the problem.
I'm already doing some pretty aggressive cleaning of the cache, so disk isn't
an issue.

If you give me a heads up on days you're expecting heavy use, I can keep a
better watch on it. I'm pretty confident the bigger machine will help, though.
I'm also happy to bump up the instance to something even beefier for a couple
days if necessary.

Ryan