[THREDDS #XPY-504678]: RE: Problem processing test NetCDF 4 files

David,

My guess is that netCDF-java can't make sense of the coordinate system in the
files, which is a prerequisite for the NetCDF Subset Service (NCSS) being able
to understand them.

You can test this theory by opening the files under the "CoordSys" tab in
ToolsUI and seeing

Ryan

Ticket ID: XPY-504678
Department: Support THREDDS