[THREDDS #YHY-286535]: Fwd: TDS on lead.unidata.ucar.edu

Don,

The TDS linked off the page you mentioned appears to be going to
thredds-dev.unidata.ucar.edu, which is currently down. At this point,
regardless, we are discouraging directly going to lead.unidata.ucar.edu.

Instead, to access the longer datasets (that exist on lead), please hit:

http://thredds-jumbo.unidata.ucar.edu/

Thanks!

Ryan

> If I go to lead.unidata.ucar.edu, it has a link for the TDS, but
> clicking that link goes to a Service Temporarily Unavailable page.  Is
> this service going to be restored soon?  In particular, I'm interested
> in the GFS 1 degree data back to October 31.  thredds.ucar.edu only has
> the past 15 days or so.
>
> Or, is there another server that you know of that has this data with the
> TDS Best Time Series functionality?
>
> Thanks
>
> Don
> --