[THREDDS #PKX-756934]: integrating thredds with ncwms

Hi Ghansham,

We maintain a GitHub repository for ncWMS [1] that we keep up-to-date
with the main ncWMS subversion repository on SourceForge [2]. There
is a Maven POM in there that builds the ncwms.jar that we use in the
TDS. It excludes a number of things that either aren't needed by the
TDS or are already in the TDS or other dependencies.

I don't believe there should be any issues running a TDS without
internet access on your LAN. On the other hand, Maven will try to
download all dependencies when building ncWMS and TDS. So you will
either need internet access for that or figure out the dependencies
in another way.

Hope that helps.
Regards,

Ethan

[1] https://github.com/Unidata/ncWMS
[2] http://sourceforge.net/p/ncwms/code/HEAD/tree/

Ghansham wrote:
> R/Sir
>
> I want to make some changes in ncwms and integrate it with current
> thredds version to use.
> Kindly give me some guidelines how to go about it.
> Moreover I am using thredds in a LAN (no internet available).  Any
> points specific to this if available, kindly provide.
>

> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: PKX-756934
Department: Support THREDDS