[THREDDS #WZZ-412504]: THREDDS End User Licence Terms and Conditions [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Don,

Hello again!  One other thing I will mention is that the licensing and
copyright information I have given you applies only to our software and
the netCDF data format itself.  Usage restrictions on the actual data
that any given THREDDS instance serves would be completely independent
of Unidata.  We do know that some users serve proprietary data using
THREDDS servers, but we do not take any responsibility for such.

Regards,
   Lansing Madry
   Unidata
   Boulder, Colorado