[THREDDS #WZZ-412504]: THREDDS End User Licence Terms and Conditions [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Don,

As far as I know, nothing inside the THREDDS code is proprietary. We
have chosen to be as unrestrictive as possible in making our software
available for community use.  That said, I am not familiar with the laws
and regulations of Australia, and I certainly cannot provide you any
assurances regarding licensing or use.  About the only thing I can tell
you is that the THREDDS software has been downloaded and installed
thousands of times over many years by many users in many countries
(including Australia), and we have received no feedback indicating any
problems with licensing, copyright, or other intellectual property issues.

Regards,
   Lansing Madry,
   Unidata
   Boulder, Colorado