[THREDDS #SYD-491615]: TDS java exception "java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException" for large netcdf

Hi Luke,

I took a look at your server, and it appears there are more issues than
originally described.  For instance, the http server doesn't work, and there
are other clues that there may be a configuration error.  To help diagnose the
problem, we'll need a clean set of logs that capture the issue:

1) Stop the tomcat server.
2) Remove (or copy to another location) all files from {tomcat}/logs and
{tomcat}/content/thredds/logs
3) Restart the server
4) Make the problem happen
5) Zip up everything in {tomcat}/logs and {tomcat}/content/thredds/logs.

Send the logs and a detailed description of what you do to make the problem
happen, and what the problem looks like.  Also send us your configuration files
(catalog.xml, threddsConfig.xml, any NcML you are using "behind the scenes",
etc.)  If necessary, we'll also get hold of a sample file associated with the
problem.

-Lansing

Ticket ID: SYD-491615
Department: Support THREDDS