[THREDDS #VNI-792787]: WMS error

Hualan,

I have added the following tables per what was sent to me by David Mocko:

7-4-130
7-12-130
7-138-130

The tables will be available in our next stable release of the TDS, most likely
4.4.3, due out sometime very soon.  If you have any additional tables relevant
to the datasets you work with, please provide them to me at your earliest
convenience.  For instance, there had been some mention of table 221-221-1, but
that was not included in the tables I received.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado