[THREDDS #VNI-792787]: WMS error

Hello Hualan,

I'm afraid that the gribtab files are unacceptable as grib tables. There
are multiple problems with the files, which I have previously outlined.
These problems include, but are not limited to:

1) multiple parameter definitions per parameter number - note that grib
table parameters must be mapped 1:1
2) tables are inconsistent, when I can even figure out which table goes
where (-1:-1:-1:-1 is not useful as a grib table identifier)

If you would like to see some form of these grib tables included in the
TDS distribution, please rectify these issues and provide for me
complete, unambiguous tables with the exact center, subcenter and
version.  I cannot include the tables as they are presented on the
referenced web page.

Regards,
   Lansing

>>> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/esupport/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=vi