Re: [thredds] datasetScan - constraint service for specific files

Hi Patrick, Nicolas:

Its not currently possible to bypass the catalog/dataset page. You would have to write some custom code for that. Not sure how this mixes in with the other services. If you just want an http file server, regular web servers like apache would do that.

John