[THREDDS #EFD-388660]: File Access Problems With TDS 4.18?

Yeah, I puzzled over it for a little while.

Anyway, no luck reproducing your bug locally with the files that I
have.  Could you possibly send me some of the grib files in ds083 (or
one of the other data sets that fails), or set me up with an RDA login
so I can grap them by http?

Also, would it be difficult for you to pull the threddsServlet log? It
should contain the 500 message you see when clicking on the single file
variable map, and will give me a good idea of where to start.  An easy
way to do this would be to set up a tail on threddsServlet.log (i.e.,
tail -f threddsServlet.log), then hit your server and make the error
happen.  When you see it in the log, just cut and paste it into an
e-mail and I'll take it from there.

Thanks,
   Lansing