[THREDDS #EFD-388660]: File Access Problems With TDS 4.18?

Kevin,

I've never seen it before, but I don't seem to be able to successfully
unpack the tarball you sent.  I get a bunch of:

catalog_ds629.3.xml
tar: Archive value 1202617992 is out of gid_t range 0..65535
tar: Extended header gid=1202617992 is out of range 0..65535
tar: Extended header uid=666758683 is out of range 0..65535
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.dev'
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.ino'
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.nlink'
catalog_ds629.4.xml
tar: Archive value 1202617992 is out of gid_t range 0..65535
tar: Extended header gid=1202617992 is out of range 0..65535
tar: Extended header uid=666758683 is out of range 0..65535
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.dev'
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.ino'
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.nlink'
catalog_ds629.5.xml
tar: Archive value 1202617992 is out of gid_t range 0..65535
tar: Extended header gid=1202617992 is out of range 0..65535
tar: Extended header uid=666758683 is out of range 0..65535
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.dev'
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.ino'
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.nlink'
catalog_ds629.6.xml
tar: Archive value 1202617992 is out of gid_t range 0..65535
tar: Extended header gid=1202617992 is out of range 0..65535
tar: Extended header uid=666758683 is out of range 0..65535
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.dev'
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.ino'
tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.nlink'
catalog_ds631.0.xml
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

Can you try packing and sending again?  Sorry to be having trouble.

-Lansing