[THREDDS #BEQ-669858]: Help - GetMap request on featureCollection dataset failed on "

Frederic,

I've just tried to reproduce the issue you are seeing again, and I could not.
Everything seems to work as expected, using Tomcat 7.0.27 to serve TDS 4.3.17
(current release candidate) on Windows 7.  Are you still seeing this issue?

-Lansing

> Dear support,
>
> I made many test case on different configurations (Windows and Linux) and i
> finaly identified the strange behaviour with the "featureCollection" dataset.
> Described bellow :
>
> 1 - Fresh install of tomcat7 and thredds_4.3.16 with the configuration i use
> (previously sended to you) : it Works.
> 2 - Stop tomcat ; Restart tomcat : The GetMap failed on several date (No data
> displayed in godiva client)
> 3 - Stop tomcat ; clear the ~tomcat7/content/thredds/cache/collection
> directory (rm *); Restart tomcat7 : it Works again.
>
> I played this test case in Tomcat7/WindowsXP and Tomcat7/debian64
> configuration with the same result. I hope that you will be able de reproduce
> it.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Frederic

-Lansing Madry