Re: [thredds] announce: CDM and TDS stable release 4.3.16

Hi Jeff:

On 3/19/2013 4:48 PM, Jeff McWhirter wrote:
Hi John,

I use the old thredds.server.opendap.GuardedDatasetImpl in RAMADDA. I'd
like to move to the new netcdf lib but I see it doesn't include that
class. Do you have a new class or do you not use the old Java opendap
package anymore?

thredds.server.opendap.GuardedDatasetImpl

is in the tds module. i think its been there for all of 4.3.

Also - I hope you can get a chance to talk with Siri-Jodha at NSIDC. I
had talked with him about the grid IOSP implementation for all of the
various binary grid formats they have there. I think a suite of IOSPs
would be a huge step up for them.

yes, thanks, i have talked to them, and we;ll see how if we can help. thnkas for the reference!

-Jeff