[netCDFJava #YYI-231647]: NetCDF files aggregation

Angela,

Can you tell me what error message you are getting when you try to write out
your aggregated file? Also, have you tried using version 4.3 and gotten the
same error?  Here's a link to the current webstart for ToolsUI 4.3:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/documentation.htm

Finally, can you send me details of the aggregation?

Thanks,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Dear Support,
>
> I'm dealing with the NetCDF 4.2 ToolsUI for the aggregation
> of a certain number of .nc files (each one defined on the
> same lat/lon grid). The final aim is to create a single .nc
> file containing all the individual files information.
> As suggested by the tutorial available online I can create
> the aggregation, but I'm not able to save the aggregated
> files into a single .nc file.
>
> Could you please help me with it?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Angela
>
> --
> Ing. Angela Pomaro
>
> C+P ENGINEERS
> Studio di Ingegneria Comerlati | Pomaro
>
> Via A. Mantegna 2 35040 Sant'Urbano | Padova
> Via Valpolicella 86 37029 San Pietro in Cariano | Verona
>
> T: +39 340 2569232
>
> www.cp-engineers.com

Ticket ID: YYI-231647
Department: Support netCDF Java