[THREDDS #LKY-908203]: Serving data from BUFR files

> Sorry. Now with attachments...
>
> Best regards,
> Rostislav
>

> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 02:21:58PM +0300, Rostislav Kouznetsov wrote:
> > Dear Lansing,
> >
> > Here are few files that might help. Please see also the e-mail from
> > Martin Suttie (ECMWF) below.  It would be great to have support for our
> > BUFR files in thredds out of the box.  Is it possible to add the
> > table to our instsalled thredds 4.2?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Rostislav
> >

> > On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 06:24:15PM +0300, Martin Suttie wrote:
> > > Dear Rostislav,

> > > This table is from ECMWF, last updated 14/12/2009.

> > > This table is only used in MACC.

> > > I think so. Actually, the whole contents of the table don't need to be
> > > supplied to Unidata, only the definitions of the BUFR parameters that are
> > > used for encoding the air quality data. I have attached a small document
> > > which I issued to the MACC project partners who were involved in BUFR
> > > encoding of air quality observations. This document details the BUFR
> > > parameters used and gives a brief description of each.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > Martin.

Rostistlav,

I found the information for the table in the files you sent.  Unfortunately, we
will not be able to push it out to you in 4.2, but we will put it into the next
release of 4.3.  This should be out in a couple of weeks.  We have our 2012
Workshop next week, and plan to have a stable release of 4.3 ready at that time.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado