[THREDDS #IZW-298295]: Customise TDS [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

> Hi Lansing,
>
> Many thanks if you could us to configure to include our header/footer,
> because we are ready to publish it.
>
> Cheers,
> Ken

I have an easy solution for you, which should work to get your header and
footer in place.  You can work with the tdsCat.css file under the
${tomcat_home}/webapps/thredds directory and modify the bit on H1 and H3.  For
instance, to put in a footer, I made the following modifications:

H3 {
  font-family: Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;
  color: white;
  background-color: #0000ff;
  height: 120px;
  font-size: 14px;
  background-image: url("http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/img/packages/thredds.gif";);
  background-position: right center;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

This puts the thredds logo on a blue background in the footer to the catalog
page.  You can do something similar to the header by changing H1.

We're going to be revising how the html content is generated "soon", probably
in the next few months, but this should do what you need for now.

Cheers,
  Lansing