[netCDFDecoders #BRC-314440]: Motherlode Data Reterival

Hi again Liam,

The server should be available from your IP again.

Looks like the 95% failure rate was mostly 404 (Not Found) responses. Are you
constructing the URLs you request or are you getting them from a catalog?

Thanks,

Ethan

Ethan Davis wrote:
> Thanks for contacting us. Yes, it looks like we saw a spike in requests
> from you guys and sometime last week we blocked your IP. During the spike
> we were seeing 95% failure of your requests (I'll have to check on what
> types of failures). Can you tell us a bit more about what types of
> requests you will be making (which URLs) and, if different, what requests
> you were making during the spike in requests? Also, any thoughts on the
> 95% failure rate we were seeing?
>
> We'll open things back up for you. I'll let you know when it is done.

Ticket ID: BRC-314440
Department: Support THREDDS