Re: Reinit and reload not working on our 4.2

John,
Is this documented in the TDS 4.2 pages?
Even it it is, perhaps it's worth posting to the TDS group to avoid
folks getting confused (as I did).

Most people I know who run a TDS use reinit or reload after making
catalog changes.

-Rich

--
Rich Signell