[THREDDS #TND-409701]: Please add LambertConformalConicEllipse (and Albers, AlbersEllipse) to WCS

> Ethan,
> Thanks for the explanation. I guess we'll just stick with netcdf until
> Yuan implements the geotiff.
>
> -Rich

Rich,
         I just added AlbersEllipse into geotif writer, not sure if the output
is correct. If you have a good sample, or knowing a good client to test the
result, please forward the information. I will added
LambertConformalConicEllipse after making sure this one is right.

Thanks,

Yuan