[THREDDS #RDT-808100]: Color Palette

Hi Tim,

> Here is a link to some sample data--
>
> http://edac-dap.northerngulfinstitute.org/thredds/catalog/ncom/

Are you seeing this problem with all of the data at the above URL?

I looked at a few datasets in ToolsUI (our general/debug netCDF-Java tool) and
it interpreted the missing value information just fine. Since the netCDF-Java
underlies the TDS WMS, I would expect the WMS to deal with it as well. Though
there are several ways it may deal with it in a slightly different way and run
into problems in certain situations.

I'd like to look at this more closely on my local system. Can you send me a few
sample data files (or configure your TDS to include serving the data with
HTTPServer)?

Thanks,

Ethan

Ticket ID: RDT-808100