[THREDDS #RQL-615575]: THREDDS - THREDDS WCS multiple vertical levels

Hi Sheila,

> I have installed TDS on a local development system and I'm testing out the
> WCS capabilities.
>
> The following request:
> http://151.170.184.146:8080/thredds/wcs/main_global/pressure_level/gl.mn.std.fc.d12z20070820.nc?request=GetCoverage&version=1.0.0&service=WCS&coverage=temp&format=NetCDF3&vertical=1000.0,950.0
>
> fails with this error:
> <ServiceExceptionReport version='1.2.0'>
> <ServiceException code='InvalidParameterValue'>
> Level= 1000.0,950.0
> </ServiceException>
> </ServiceExceptionReport>
>

> Is this a limitation of the WCS implementation or am I doing something wrong?
>
> File CDL and coverage description attached (the data file is more than 10Mb)

I'm not sure if this is a WCS 1.0 limitation or a limitation of our
implementation but I believe you cannot specify more than one level at a time.
Does it work if you specify a single level?

I am working on upgrading the TDS to support WCS 1.1 so I should have a better
understanding of these details soon. Our other WCS person (who implemented our
current WCS 1.0 support) is out this week and next.

Let me know if a single level request works and I'll try to figure out the
details in the mean time.

Ethan

Ticket ID: RQL-615575
Department: Support THREDDS