[THREDDS #BTY-229773]: THREDDS - catalog generation of remote sites

Hi Katherine,

OK, I think I get the big picture. Still a few more questions though.

1) How do you currently access the data on the various machines? Mounted disks?
Web servers? OPeNDAP?

2) Is access to the data restricted?

3) Besides XML and HTML catalogs, sounds like you want to serve the data over
OPeNDAP. Are you interested in WCS as well?

4) Sounds like you want to restrict access to catalogs as well as data. Is that
right?

5) Are you running a stand-alone Tomcat (servlet container) or do you have an
Apache server front-end?I

Thanks,

Ethan

Ticket ID: BTY-229773