[THREDDS #IUW-128695]: Problem with THREDDS aggregated datasets

Hi Carl,

Just to make sure I understand. You have a Hyrax server setup to serve the
individual data files and then a THREDDS Data Server (TDS) setup to serve the
aggregated datasets. Is that right?

It looks like they are both on the same machine. Are they running under the
same Tomcat installation and instance?

The "403 Forbidden" response is from the Hyrax server. Which means the request
was understood but the server has decided not to provide the response. I'm
wondering if the Hyrax server is restricting access because it is under heavy
load or getting "too many" requests from a single client (your second request
would hit it with 200 separate requests). I don't see anything in the
Hyrax/OLFS code that indicates it would restrict access. Do you know if the BES
has this kind of access control?

Have you looked at the Hyrax logs? I would guess they are in
${TOMCAT_HOME}/content/opendap/logs. There might be some clues in there.

Hope this helps,

Ethan

Ticket ID: IUW-128695
Department: Support THREDDS