Re: about DQC

Hi Chengfang,

Chengfang Hu wrote:
Hi Ethan,

I notice that THREDDS has dataset query capabilities, which need dataset has
"QueryCapability" service. I want to know does there has any example that a dataset has
"QueryCapability" service on some THREDDS server? I found that almost catalog without
that service, I just want to try it to know how it works.

The idea of the Dataset Query Capabilities (DQC) service has been around for awhile but I'm afraid it is still fairly experimental and we don't have any datasets with advertised DQC services.

Ethan

Thank you!

Chengfang

Center for Spatial Information Science and Systems (CSISS)
George Mason University
Phone:  1-301-345-3271(O)  Fax: 1-301-345-5492
http://www.csiss.gmu.edu

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690