Re: upgrade 3.6->3.14

Hi Ethan,

changing the 'dodsC' to 'catalogs' and changing the top catalog accordingly
did the trick. Since this does not affect the localtions of the datafiles it
will not cause any trouble either.

Thanks for the help!

Bjørge

--
Bjørge Solli - Office:+47 55205847
Mohn-Sverdrupsenteret, Nansensenteret, Høyteknologisenteret T47