Re: IDV viewer link

Hi Steven:

At the moment, only gridded data is considered reliably viewable by the IDV. We
should review that, since we have been expanding. Which datasets are not
showing the IDV link?

Steven.Anthony wrote:
   Hello again,
A quick question about the "Viewers:" section of the TDS catalog page. Why is it that half of our datasets have both IDV viewer and NetCDV-java tools and the other half only have the NetCDF-tools?

Is there something in the catalog file that has to be set to ensure that both are available because there is no unique tag (that I know of) that lists the viewers.

Thanks for all of the help,

 - Steven Anthony

--
Steven Anthony