From: John Caron [mailto:address@hidden] Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 1:30 PM
To: McCann, Mike; address@hidden
Subject: Re: NetCDF-Java Tools (webstart) failure

Not sure why thats happening, that jar is no longer used. Probably you are useing an old (cached) JNLP file, but I dont understand why its not being updated.

Can you try clearing any caches and trying again?

McCann, Mike wrote:

Hi,

I'm anxious to test the NetCDF-Java Tools (webstart)

application, yet I get this error on the Java Web Start Console:

#### Java Web Start Error:
#### Unsigned application requesting unrestricted access to system
Unsigned resource:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v2.2/webstart
/bzip2.jar

-Mike