Re: THREDDS aggregation capability

Hi Ben, all,

This conversation got split between dods-tech and thredds. Sorry for the duplicate cross-posting but I'm going to try to merge this back into one conversation. So, a post from Jose and one from Roy follow.

Also, we might be better able to advise if we knew more about the format and structure of the data you want to serve. An "ncdump -h" if netCDF files. Or a pointer to an example file.

Ethan

Jose Garcia wrote:
Hi,

Assuming your data is in netCDF format, I am happy to say that we have a very similar requirement for a project called the Earth System Grid. For this, we have developed an aggregation module that plugs into the OPeNDAP server. This module requires OPeNDAP server version 4, which is I understand is not the latest release of OPeNDAP, but nevertheless can be used now.

If you wish to take the steps to build the system on your institution, we will be glad to support the process.
Please let us know,

Jose Garcia
NCAR/HAO
Boulder, CO
USA

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690