GRIB Aggregation

Hello,

I've been tinkering with the TDS aggregation capabilities and they work
quite well for NetCDF data, however, I can't seem to find anything in
the docs regarding aggregating GRIB.
We want to get The NARR dataset which we have here at NCDC-NOMADS on the
TDS.  It consists of hundreds of thousands of 50 Mb + GRIB files in a
YYYYMM/YYYYMMDD tree.
  Just scouting for a quick answer here:
Is aggregating the NARR GRIB currently feasable with the current release
of TDS?  If so, do any docs exist which could give me a starting point?
Converting it to NetCDF will not be possible (volume).

--
Dan Swank <address@hidden>
NOMADS Project:  Software & Data Management