Re: Aggregation by scanning the files in a directory

Hi Luca,

Can you come up with a value of the scan elements "suffix" attribute to filter out the unwanted file? This is currently the only method available for selecting files from the directory being scanned.

At some point, we plan on broadening these capabilities to be similar to what is available in the datasetScan elements. But that is not a near term plan.

Hope this helps.

Ethan

Luca Giacomelli wrote:

Hi all,
I am using THREDDS 3.8.03 to aggregate different files using a scan element. My aggregation is type="joinNew". If all files inside the location follow the dateFormatMark the TDS works fine but if I put a netcdf with another name (I don't wont aggregate this file but I'd like to put the file in the same dir) tomcat return this error:

HTTP Status 400 - NULL message java.lang.NullPointerException
type Status report
message NULL message java.lang.NullPointerException
description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (NULL message java.lang.NullPointerException).

How can I solve this problem?

Best regards,
Luca

--
Giacomelli Luca
Laboratorio di Simulazioni Numeriche del Clima e degli Ecosistemi Marini

Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invito ad eliminarlo senza copiarlo e a non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandomene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are hereby informed that this message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify me. You may not copy or disseminate this message to anyone. Thank you.

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690