Re: [Fwd: Re: display of metadata html]

do you have your catalog in

{tomcat-home}/content/thredds/catalog.xml

??

do you have correct read permission on it ?

Carl Wolfteich wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for your message. I installed the latest war file and tried it but got a fatal error, it can't open the catalog.xml file at

http://dodsdev.gso.uri.edu:8080/thredds/

error message includes:

***Fatal: InvCatalogFactory.readXML failed *

* Exception= java.io.FileNotFoundException http://dodsdev.gso.uri.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml
*

*
*

*Is there an obvious problem I am having here? Could it be my version of Tomcat?
thanks
Carl

*

*