Re: opening local catalog

use file:c:/data/bundles/catalog.xml

Don Murray wrote:
Hi John-

I tried to open a local catalog using the THREDDS/Catalog Chooser
tab in the NetCDF Tools UI.  I clicked on the little
File Open button and selected my catalog.  Then it tried to
read it in (c:/data/bundles/catalog.xml) and I got:

Exception in thread "Thread-12" java.lang.IllegalStateException: unsupported protocol: 'c' at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.Protocol.lazyRegisterProtocol(Protocol.java:148) at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.Protocol.getProtocol(Protocol.java:116)
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpHost.<init>(HttpHost.java:106)
at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.setURI(HttpMethodBase.java:276) at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<init>(HttpMethodBase.java:217) at org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod.<init>(GetMethod.java:88)
    at thredds.util.net.HttpSession.getInputStream(HttpSession.java:104)
at thredds.catalog.ui.CatalogFactoryCancellable$OpenCatalogTask.run(CatalogFactoryCancellable.java:143)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Then it showed the dialog like it was opening the file, but
nothing appeared.

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"