Announcement: Thredds Data Server 3.2 war file

A stable version of the THREDDS Data Server (TDS) war file is now available for
data providers to use. See:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/index.html#TDS

The TDS has integrated OPeNDAP, HTTP and WCS data servers, as well as the usual THREDDS Catalog services. It has been carefully reviewed for security problems. We recommend anyone using older THREDDS technology to switch.
The next version will include the aggregation capabilities of the OpenDAP
Aggregation Server. We are hoping to have that ready by the end of the year.

The new version is now running on our motherlode server, at
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/

That machine is pretty overloaded and slow at the moment. We will be switching to a new, faster machine in about 2 weeks, and at that time we will have an updated catalog that will serve much of the IDD datastream. This combination of the TDS serving the IDD data is called the TDS/IDD server. We will announce here when its ready.