Re: Common Data Model

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Ramesh_S_Mantri wrote:

> Robb,
>    I did as suggested below and got some idea of CDM. I am interested
> in coding a service provider to COAMPS but first I need to get approval
> from my supervisor. In the mean time, could you please provide me
> links to some documentation on CDM? Thanks.
> sincerely,
> Ramesh

Ramesh

i wasn't in the office fri, reason for the delayed response.  the src is
located in the ftp directory, one can make the java docs from it. it's
located at;

% ftp unidata.ucar.edu
% cd pub/netcdf-java/v2.2
% get ncSrc-2.2.09.zip netcdfAll-2.2.09.zip

the directory netcdf-java-2.2/src/ucar/nc2/iosp/grib could be used as an
example isop for your development.

in the root dir, do

% ant -p

for the available options.

also, one can test out the code with webstart. it's at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf-java/v2.2/webstart/index.html

robb...