Re: Thredds uses

Tennessee James Leeuwenburg wrote:

Hi Tennessee:

The Agg server can aggregate local netcdf files or remote DODS datasets. So if you have a netcdf files served through a dods server, the AS can aggregate them. Using local netcdf files are preferable when possible because its a lot faster

Not what I meant - I have remote netCDF files served by a CGI script which is not a DODS server, which handles queries embedded in the URLs. It may be easier if you consider that they are simply available as files via HTTP from a remote directory.

I think the answer is no, John may correct me if I am wrong. AGG server can only aggregate remote nc file through DODS server. Maybe in the near future AGG server can include HTTP server.

Yuan

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/validateForm.html

I dont currently have a source distribution, i will try to make one in the next few weeks.

Groovy.

It can be hard to get the config files right. Send us a copy of yours and we can have a look. Send to address@hidden and cc me.

Will do. Thank you.