THREDDS Catalog Generator update

Hi all,

I have a new version of the THREDDS catalog generator ready for beta testing. It
has been updated to output InvCatalog 0.6 catalogs and uses a new configuration
file format (based on InvCatalog 0.6). For more information and to download, go

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/cataloggen/

Let me know if you run into any problems or have suggestions for additional
features/capabilities.

Ethan

PS Once you have a catalog, run them through our validation service. The
validator is more than a simple XML validator; it also validates for some of the
logic not captured in the catalog DTD. The validator is available at

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/validation/CatalogValidation.html

--
Ethan R. Davis                       Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                    Fax:       (303) 497-8690