20020424: ADDE access to GINI imagery on adde.ucar.edu not working

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Paul,

>Am I missing info or is there a problem with the RTGINI server? For the
>last 4 days ADDE.UCAR.EDU has not been able to get me my files....
>
>I get IMGCOPY: error generating list of files
>
>I cannot do an IMGLIST or just about anything...except that DSINFO says
>they are available.

For reference, a DSINFO just says that a dataset is defined.  It doesn't
say that the dataset has any elements (data files) in it.

>Any news?

Thanks for reporting this; we hadn't noticed.  The link to the directory
containing the current day's data got screwed up when adde.ucar.edu ran
out of disk space this past weekend.  The link has been cleaned up and
reset as of a couple of minutes ago, so things should resume working
correctly.

Also, the data files were always on disk, so displays needing times older
than the current can still be made.

Tom
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8644                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <